Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Visual Definition of FAMILY...

This is a great visual definition of what a family is.  I just love it when people leave my studio with smiles on their faces and the little ones had just as much fun as I did!! They had so much fun that they came back the next day and had more photos taken!! (side note: They actually scheduled another session with the grandparents to get photos with the grandkids so don't look too much into it!!)

One thing was very different the second time they left... the mom asked to get a photo of the family with me included!!!!!  YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HONORED I WAS TO BE ASKED THAT!

The oldest boy was my little buddy (not to brag but he prayed for me that night so that I would have fun in my basement [studio]) so we go a few photos together too!!

Thanks so much you guys and enjoy your photos!

- Casey

No comments: