Wednesday, August 26, 2009

6 months - cute as a button




I would love to share some photos of this very smiley little boy! We went out to the Sunken Gardens for his 6 month photos then we went to the studio and he was the definition of great. His bright blue eyes and his fun personality came out so great during this session.

I have been photographing him since he came home from the hospital and every time I see him, he is nothing but smiles. He makes my job very easy for all we had to do is set him down and he would look at me and laugh. Laughing is part of his DNA – or I am just funny looking to him, but either way his photos are a perfect representation of how much fun he is to photograph.

Thanks to his parents, who are great people, for giving me the opportunity to photograph this fun little boy and their family.

- Casey

No comments: