Wednesday, June 10, 2009

“I now pronounce you…”






I would like to say congrats to Garrett and Hollie who tied the knot on Saturday, June 6, 2009!!!!

This was the first of many weddings this year and it went off with a bang!  Garrett and Hollie are two GREAT PEOPLE with two GREAT FAMILIES.

With the stress of the wedding and everything that goes with it, this couple seemed to be in their own loving world.  You could see in both their eyes all night that the love was there and I found out it has been there for many years.

It was an honor to get to know these two wonderful people and their loving, VERY FUN families during their wedding day.

Thank you so much for treating me as if I was part of your family!!!!

Congrats and the best of luck with your married life.

- Casey

No comments: