Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Formal Hats & Piggy Mittens



This is Jacob and Olivia at there hats and mittens session. Jacob was sporting his fashionable formal coat along with a pesky cold he was trying to shake.

I got Jacob in his serious pose with his hand on his chin. What a sport he was as he posed for me along with not feeling so well. THANKS for hanging in there Jacob!! I think this photo makes you look a couple years older!

Olivia was a riot! She was modeling her great looking pig hat and mittens along with her great coat. I didn’t know if there was a cute little girl or a cute little piggy walking into the studio – either way the photos we took turned out great.

A huge thanks to the two of you kids and your wonderful parents for taking part of the hats and mittens session with me.

No comments: